read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
we are his house.
1. Today's Passage: Ephesians 2:19-22
Get to know your bible.
Or find the chapter NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or for your convenience I have typed the chapter below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
19. So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God's holy people
20. Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself.
21. We are carefully joined together in him, becoming a holy temple for the Lord.
22. Through him you Gentiles are also being made part of this dwelling where God lives by his Spirit.
Ephesians 2:19-22 NLT
Please go to Bible Gateway and read these 4 verses in
1. King James Version, translations.
2. New American Standard Version
3. Amplified Version
Which one of the versions resonates in your spirit?
Who are the member's of God's family?
What does this mean to you?
4. Please comment with your thoughts in the comments below.
And also leave your name and your last initial.
It is such a joy to read that you have visited, read, and are growing in your days with Him.
Please remind us that we come into your familly through Christ Jesus himself.
We are joined together.
We are a holy temple.
In your name Jehoshua, Go before us.
Problems? Please contact Biff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free at anytime. Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email: email@example.com
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.