read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Today's Passage: Isaiah 11:1-16
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
God uses story to prepare our hearts for truth.
1. In that day you will sing: "I will praise you, O LORD! You were angry with me, but not any more. Now you comfort me.
2. See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid.
The LORD GOD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory."
3. With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation!
4. In that wonderful day you will sing:
"Thank the LORD! Praise his name!
Tell the nations what he has done. Let them know how mighty he is!
5. Sing to the LORD, for he has done wonderful things. Make known his praise around the world.
6. Let all the people of Jerusalem shout his praise with joy! For great is the Holy One of Israel who lives among you."
Isaiah 12:1-6 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.