read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Jerusalem - A Useless Vine
Today's Passage: Ezekiel 15:1-8
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
(And, But, So) the LORD says/said:...
1. Then this message came to me from the LORD:
2. "Son of man, how does a grapevine compare to a tree? Is a vine's wood as useful as the wood of a tree?
3. Can its wood be used for making things, like pegs to hang up pots and pans?
4. No, it can only be used for fuel, and even as fuel, it burns too quickly.
5. Vines are useless both before and after being put into the fire!
6. "And this is what the Sovereign LORD says: The people of Jerusalem are like grapevines growing among the trees of the forest. Since they are useless, I have thrown them on the fire to be burned.
7. And I will see to it that if they escape from one fire, they will fall into another. When I turn against them, you will know that I am the LORD.
8. And I will make the land desolate because my people have been unfaithful to me. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!"
Ezekiel 15:1-8 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.