read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Thank you God, for in Jesus we have many good gifts.
Today's Passage: 1 Corinthians 1: 4-9
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the chapter NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or for your convenience I have typed the chapter below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
4. I always thank my God for you and for the gracious gifts he has given you, now that you belong to Christ Jesus.
5. Through him, God has enriched your church in every way⏤with all of your eloquent words and all of your knowledge.
6. This confirms that what I told you about Christ is true.
7. Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.
9. God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 1:4-9 NLT
I encourage you to invest a few minutes into a Lectio Divina this morning from these words. It is the 1st Strategy.
Here is a refresher on our Reading/Reflecting Strategies page HERE.
God is doing a mighty work within each of you.
I encourage you, as I need myself to be encouraged. He will do this!
Thank you for all you are doing here on this page.
There is still much we are learning. You are gracious to share in this journey.
Dearest Sweet Daddy,
We come to you this day to worship and adore you.
We know that you are allowing us to live in this time when we gather via internet.
We pray to take back these airwaves from the evil one and bring good from their use.
Help us hide your words in our hearts.
Hone our walk with you.
Allow us to be happy in the small and faithful things.
Remind us that legalism comes in all shapes and sizes and that we desire relationship with you above all else. Let our reading/commenting/hanging out here on this page
be for YOUR glory, our edification, and the community's good.
Let us go deep and vulnerable with you, and with each other.
In Your precious name
Jesus Christ, Son of God, Holy Trinity
I pray these things.
Problems? Please contact Biff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free at anytime. Simply write Unsubscribe on the subject line of an email: email@example.com
RR&BC, LLC©2016 All writing is protected under copyright laws.
NO COPYING ALLOWED on private membership page.
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.