read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Jesus Heals the Blind
Today's Passage: Matthew 9:27-34
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
27. After Jesus left the girl's home, two blind men followed along behind him, shouting, "Son of David, have mercy on us!"
28. They went right into the house where he was staying, and Jesus asked them, "Do you believe I can make you see?"
"Yes, LORD," they told him, "we do."
29. Then he touched their eyes and said "Because of your faith, it will happen?"
30. Then their eyes were opened, and they could see! Jesus sternly warned them, "Don't tell anyone about this."
31. But instead, they went out and spread his fame all over the region.
32. When they left, a demon-possessed man who couldn't speak was brought to Jesus.
33. So Jesus cast out the demon, and then the man began to speak. The crowds were amazed. "Nothing like this has ever happened in Israel!" they exclaimed.
34. But the Pharisees said, "He can cast out demons because he is empowered by the prince of demons."
Matthew 9:27-34 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.