read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Habakkuk's Second Complaint
Today's Passage: Habakkuk 1:12-17
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
And What Do I Do With That?
12. O LORD my God, my Holy One, you who are eternal — surely you do not plan to wipe us out?
O LORD, our Rock, you have sent these Babylonians to correct us, to punish us for our many sins.
13. But you are pure and cannot stand the sight of evil.
Will you wink at their treachery? Should you be silent while the wicked swallow up people more righteous than they?
14. Are we only fish to be caught and killed? Are we only sea creatures that have no leader?
15. Must we be strung up on their hooks and caught in their nets while they rejoice and celebrate?
16. Then they will worship their nets and burn incense in front of them. "These nets are gods who have made us rich!" they will claim.
17. Will you let them get away with this forever? Will they succeed forever in their heartless conquests?
Habakkuk 1:12-17 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.