read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Jesus Raises a Widow's Son
Today's Passage: Luke 7:1-10
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
A Verse of Treasure
1. Enter your time with the LORD in prayer.
2. Ask Him to give your heart what you need.
3. Read the verse or few verses you have set before you.
4. Ask Him to bring you what He wants to share with you.
5. Thank Him for His guidance.
11. Soon afterward Jesus went with his disciples to the village of Nain, and a large crowd followed him.
12. A funeral procession was coming out as he approached the village gate. The young man who had died was a widow's only son, and a large crowd from the village was with her.
13. When the LORD saw her, his heart overflowed with compassion. "Don’t cry!" he said.
14. Then he walked over to the coffin and touched it, and the bearers stopped. "Young man" he said, "I tell you, get up."
15. Then the dead boy sat up and began to talk! And Jesus gave him back to his mother.
16. Great fear swept the crowd, and they praised God, saying, "A mighty prophet has risen among us," and "God has visited his people today."
17. And the news about Jesus spread throughout Judea and the surrounding countryside.
Luke 7:11-17 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.