read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Evening Prayer of Trust in God
Today's Passage: Psalm 4:1-86
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
Praising and Thanking God.
1. Answer me when I call to you, O God who declares me innocent. Free me from my troubles. Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
2. How long will you people ruin my reputation? How long will you make groundless accusations? How long will you continue your lies?
3. You can be sure of this: The LORD set apart the godly for himself. The LORD will answer when I call to him.
4. Don't sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent.
5. Offer sacrifices in the right spirit, and trust the LORD.
6. Many people say, "Who will show us better times?" Let your face smile on us, LORD.
7. You have given me greater joy than those who have abundant harvests of grain and new wine.
8. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.
Psalm 4:1-8 NLT
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.