read & reflect in community©
Daily Meeting Place
Robyn's Bible Reading Strategies Applied
Daily Meeting Place
Greetings and Love Expressed
Today's Passage: Romans 16:1-16
Get to know your bible. It will become a good friend.
Or find the passage NASB version on Bible Gateway here.
You can search for other versions there as well. Versions even in foreign languages.
Or, for your convenience I have typed the verses below from the
New Living Testament (NLT).
Thank You for meeting me, LORD.
I welcome you into this place.
Please prepare my heart Jehovah.
Thank you for insight.
1. I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a deacon in the church in Cenchrea.
2. Welcome her in the Lord as one who is worthy of honor among God's people. Help her in whatever she needs, for she has been helpful to many and especially to me.
3. Give my greetings to Priscilla and Aquila, my co-workers in the ministry of Christ Jesus.
4. In fact, they once risked their lives for me. I am thankful to them and so are all the Gentile churches.
5. Also give my greetings to the church that meets in their home.
Greet my dear friend Epenetus. He was the first person from the province of Asia to become a follower of Christ.
6. Give my greetings to Mary, who has worked so hard for your benefit.
7. Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews, who were in prison with me. They are highly respected among the apostles and became followers of Christ before I did.
8. Greet Ampliatus, my dear friend in the Lord.
9. Greet Urbanus, our co-worker in Christ and my dear friend Stachys.
10. Greet Apelles, a good man whom Christ approves. And give my greetings to the believers from the household of Aristobulus.
11. Greet Herodion, my fellow Jew. Greet the Lord's people from the household of Narcissus.
12. Give my greetings to Tryphena and Tryphosa, the Lord's workers, and dear Persis, who has worked so hard for the Lord.
13. Greet Rufus, whom the Lord picked out to be his very own; and also his dear mother, who has been a mother to me.
14. Give my greetings to Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and the brothers and sisters who meet with them.
15. Give my greetings to Philologus, Julia, Nereus and his sister, and to Olympas and all the believers who meet with them.
16. Greet each other in Christian love. All the churches of Christ send you their greetings.
Thank you for coming today.
Please leave your initials and a comment.
Don't forget to check the box underneath your comment,
so replies will be directed to you.
I pray for you every day.
And I will be back here tomorrow,
I hope I will see you here too.
Robyn & Biff Cox
RR&BC, LLC ©2016
Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation,copyright©1996,2004.Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved
May God Be Glorified in our Reading and Hiding His Word in our Hearts.
Please remember that this site is on the internet. Anything that you would not want your family, your boss, or your friends to know, please place in a personal private journal and keep them in your own possession.